Innovative technology requires innovative minds. PointGrab is looking for industry experts and business professionals to jointly combine their experience, to develop, supply and deliver successful consumer products to a wide market range.
Our staff is the reason PointGrab is quickly becoming the leader in Hand Gesture Recognition Software. Our employees are driven, dedicated, and energized. More importantly, they are passionate about creating products that improve the way all of us communicate with our world.
If you would like to join our success and become a part of the PointGrab team, please send a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
* Only relevant applications will be answered.
Senior Android Developer
• B.Sc. in Computer Science
• Experience with an Object Oriented development language
• At least 3 years as software developer
• At least 2 years C / C++ development for embedded or mobile devices
• Experiment in Java Development for Android
• Preferable with experience in developing Android Framework API’s and SDK’s/NDK’s
• Preferable with experience with data structures, algorithms and multi-threaded programming
• Preferable with experience Android OS middleware development
• Preferable with experience in customizing Android framework (i.e. System UI and Camera (stack)
PointGrab is looking for a QA engineer with good technical skills and proven experience in mobile testing.
The work includes close work with Project Managers, R&D & on-site support.
• Writing test plans according to product specifications.
• Configuring & testing new Android platforms.
• Executing test plans.
• Setting up advanced testing environment.
• Analyzing test results and writing STR’s.
• On-site support.
• Testing mobile platforms.
• 1-3 years of experience in manual testing – Must.
• Proven experience in mobile testing (iOS & Android).
• Good technical & troubleshooting skills – Must.
• Proven experience in writing STD/STR – Must.
• Excellent English – Must.
• Deep knowledge of Android & Linux.
• Team Player
• Experience in Computer Vision Testing – Advantage.
• 1-5 years of development in C# ( C++ / Java – an advantage)
• Windows OS – good knowledge and practical experience.
• Good design skills.
• Fast and accurate coding.
• Ability to deliver self-contained tasks independently.
• Good communication skills and motivation.
Computer Vision Algorithm Developer
PointGrab is looking for an exceptional computer vision algorithm developer, one who thinks out of the box, face professional challenges and seek excellence to join its top-notch algorithm team.
PointGrab is a pioneer in advanced hand gesture recognition software solutions that offers a natural and intuitive way of interaction between people and day-to-day consumer devices. PointGrab’s sophisticated machine-learning algorithm for hands recognition, tracking and motion is a customizable software solution that works on any device utilizing a regular camera. PointGrab‘s market-leading solutions are commercially available since 2010. Our mature and proven technology has been integrated in millions of consumer devices worldwide, including high-end products from Samsung, Acer and Fujitsu.
PointGrab’s team strive excellence, face some of the crucial challenges in computer vision today and always look for the creative new solution and way of thinking…
The challenges we face, and the problems we need to solve opens a world of opportunities and challenges for those craving to provide computer-vision solutions and need to express their exceptional talents and creativity in their work.
• MSc in Signal Processing or vast knowledge in signal processing fields
• Great Achiever with obsessive drive to complete its missions excellently
• Creative and hungry for new knowledge and computer vision techniques
• A great team player that can also perform individual long-term tasks
• Enjoy the fruitful work of engineering images
• Experience in C/C++ and system-level engineering – big advantage
• Experience in real-time systems or performance optimization – advantage
Those found fitting will be compensated accordingly to their unique qualifications.
• Filming and marking videos for the development of the company’s SW.
• Full-time position in the R&D Dept.
• Experience in computer use – mandatory.
• Background in filming videos – advantage
• Patience, accuracy, quickness
• Ability to work in a team
• Creativeness and initiator