Who are we?
Pointgrab is a global leader in providing advanced IoT platform for Office buildings, allowing our customers to gain crucial data about the way people use their offices. You will lead the development of solutions and products that influence over 1,000,000 employees around the globe, including those working for Deloitte, SCB, Morgan Stanley and many others.
Our offices are in Kfar Saba, but we are hybrid and most days you can work from wherever you wish.
The task at hand is to establish a pipeline for continuous design, training, and evaluation of new models for people/object detection and tracking and further deployment of these models to the edge device. You will be working in a team of talented algorithm engineers solving problems together as well as leading projects on your own, developing new features, bringing a new perspective to the product. Technologies: Python, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision.
• Developing and maintaining machine learning / deep learning models and integrating them with classic computer vision methodologies
• Data crunching and analyzing of large datasets, to produce insights for both algorithmic advancements and product development
• Work with data engineers to scope the data sets and annotation needed
• Optimize ML/DL models for low-end devices
• BS.c. or MS.c. in Computer Science, Data Science, ML or in related fields preferred with strong technical knowledge and experience in computer vision
• At least 5 years of experience in computer vision and/or deep learning for object detection and tracking along with semantic or instance segmentation either in academic or industrial domain.
• Proficiency in Python and related packages like numpy, scikit-learn, opencv as well as ML frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras
• Experience in different model optimization techniques for deploying on low-end edge devices
• A successful record of developed models with clear benchmarks
• Exposure to IoT technology
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effectively communicating with the team and ability to present information to both technical and nontechnical teams
It would be great if you have:
• Experience with edge computing principles and architecture preferably for NVIDIA Jetson devices and Raspberry Pi.
• Experience with C++ and system-level engineering
• Experience with classical computer-vision
• Experience in real-time/embedded systems or performance optimization
• Interest in patents and research papersApply to Head of Computer Vision